Wednesday 1 February 2017

SS17 HOMEWARE UPDATES WITH HOUSE OF FRASER


Just before Christmas I headed along to the House of Fraser SS17 press day; a lovely showcase of upcoming homeware and fashion. I always get excited about a good press day, the chance to get a sneak peak at all the gorgeous things to come! Plus it's good to have an excuse to start thinking about Spring/Summer. House of Fraser's SS17 homeware collection has inspired me to update my home over the last few weeks with some key pieces so I thought I'd share my highlights from House of Fraser's SS17 homeware collection.

My love of all things marble and Scandi inspired minimalist design continues. The soft layers, wooden textures and neutral prints of the range sum up the relaxed, nature inspired look of the Grey & Willow range. I desperately want a marble cheese board and I've got my eye on this one from  the collection but so far I've resisted; having a marble cheese board would bring me one step closer to eating all the cheeses. 
The Liner Coastal collection takes on a relaxed approach to the nautical theme, drawing inspiration from dramatic moody skies and the wild shoreline. I love the watercolour palette of the collection, the watery and inky blues which makes me think of the summer, cooking for friends and sharing the food with them in an outdoor feast. 
The Biba SS17 range is an eclectic interior style, mixing bold prints, luxurious textures and gold retro inspired pieces such as the statement lamps and candle sticks to produce a decadent but modern interior aesthetic. 
My absolute favourite of the looks was collection from Junipa, the new addition to the House of Fraser homeware family which will be launching for SS17. Junipa explores an Eastern approach to interior design, with a modern twist. The colour palette of the collection is elegantly beautiful. The elements of the collection are natural and earthy. The soft pink and grey tones combined with intricate pattens and textures provided a homely feel with the perfect balance of traditional and new to give a warm and clean design.
The Linea Tribe draws inspiration from key elements of modern African design with bold prints, intricate embroideries and ornate carvings. I loved the contrast of the colour blocks against the monochrome and the overall travel inspired look.
One of my steadfast favourites from the House of Fraser homeware range is always the Living by Christians Lemieux collection as it always resonates with my personal style preferences (usually my love of everything Pineapple related). So I eagerly anticipated the Christians Lemieux offerings for SS17 and it doesn't disappoint. Once again there is a carefully considered blend of luxe, refined finishes and vibrant prints. The geometric copper metalware and tiled coffee tables were a huge hit with me and I can't wait to update my home interior style with them.

Right off to work on my Pinterest interiors board and inevitably pop somethings into my House of Fraser online shopping basket.

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig