Wednesday 3 August 2016

REVIEW: KIKO MIRAGE LIP STYLOS

These limited edition Kiko Mirage Lip Stylo lipsticks launched in a range of gorgeous shades with the Kiko x Lovegrove Summer 2016 Collection recently and of course the combination of Rose Gold packaging and a bright lip colour was something I just couldn't resist.
Kiko state the lip stylos are a: 'BOLD-COLOURED LIPSTICK WITH A SHINY FINISH. THE INNOVATIVE FORMULA BLENDS SPECIAL PIGMENTS AND WAXES TO OFFER THE BENEFITS OF THREE PRODUCTS IN ONE: THE ACCURACY AND COLOUR PAYOFF OF A LIPSTICK, THE SHINE OF A GLOSS AND THE EXTREME COMFORT OF A BALM.'

When it comes to bright lip colour I usually go for a matte finish as I like the colour to be long lasting, but I have been really impressed with the formula and the colour pay off of the Mirage Lip Stylos. The texture is really creamy so it doesn't drag the lip and the pigment doesn't settle in or highlight any dry patches on the lips. I went for bright, summery shades: 9-Wanderlove Magenta and 12-Neverending Fuchsia. Kiko don't make any claims on the staying power of the pigments but I was really pleased to see that I'd only needed to reapply it once during the morning.
The lip stylos are limited edition so you may have to be quick to get your hands on them, but I popped into Kiko on the weekend and picked up the Wanderlove Magenta shade half price in the sale so don't miss out.

Have you tried the Kiko Lip Mirage Stylos?

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig