Saturday 12 March 2016

The Style Edit: House of Fraser SS16 Accessories*

As well as getting an amazing preview of the Fraser Home SS16 collection recently, we were also treated to a preview of the womenswear, menswear and accessories collections for SS16. The House of Fraser collections were incredible, so many gorgeous items catching my eye with every room being a showcase of beautiful things. There's quite a lot to share so today it's all about accessories with Womenswear and Menswear to follow soon.

I have a weakness for animal print, I can't help it I just love it and as I wear a lot of black, an animal print accessory is the perfect combination of neutral and statement! 
The Biba bucket and saddle bags are beautiful, I want them both, I'm not gonna lie, they're just stunning!
How incredible are these colour pop accessories? Very much channelling the Pop Art trend in a big way! 
The orange tones are my favourite, it just makes me look forward to the arrival of Spring and Summer. There is quite a range of beautiful accessories to choose from, it is difficult to decide but I think the Longchamp and Aspinal of London bags are my top pick.
These bags are just too cute! The art deco style on the Biba clutch bag is stunning! Perfect for the Summer, especially and Summer weddings.
I adore these orange Biba shoes. I'm not meant to buy anymore shoes as I'm trying to downsize my clothes and shoes but I may have to have a one out, one in policy as these shoe are just too lovely to miss out on.
If you're looking for a statement accessory, then the Lulu Guinness collection is where you need to head to. All beautiful, eye catching pieces.

What are your favourites from the House of Fraser SS16 Accessories collection?

Jx

*Post in collaboration with House of Fraser, but as always all opinions are my own
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig