Wednesday 23 March 2016

Review: Soap and Glory - Orangeasm Bath and Body Range

I'm a huge fan of the Soap and Glory make up range, so many great finds within the lipsticks, face powders and their brilliant eyebrow products. However I've had a bit of a love/hate relationship with their bath and body range.
Don't get me wrong, I've always thought the Soap and Glory bath and body range to be perfect for  my skin as they're super moisturising which is great as my skin needs a lot of moisture, but sometimes I find the scent of some of the products a bit overpowering as it can just be too sweet smelling for me. All that changed though when I discovered Soap and Glory's Orangeasm range. I'd originally picked up the Body Wash due to the pump dispenser as I needed something easy to use after surgery on my hand but now I'm hooked on the incredibly pampering scent and soft and smooth my skin is left.

The Orangeasm body wash is scented with fresh green mandarin, Sicilian lemon and sweet orange peel oils which provides a fragrance which the best way I can describe it as is a grown up citrus scent. As the body wash is really moisturising, it's great for when I leave the house in a rush as I can skip the moisturising step. When I need an extra boost of moisture, I reach for the Orangeasm Body Butter which similar to the body wash, is scented with fresh green mandarin, Sicilian lemon and sweet orange peel oils. The body butter also contains Shea Butter massage balls and Mango Milk which leaves my skin feeling really pampered. Think I may have to take advantage of the Boots 3 for 2 offer and stock up!

Have you tried the Soap and Glory Bath and Body range? What's your favourite?

Jx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig