Wednesday 2 March 2016

Preview: House of Fraser SS16 Home Collection*


House of Fraser are launching Fraser Home SS16 today. House of Fraser have really pulled out all the stops and have produced one of the best home wear collections for SS16. There is just so much choice and so many beautiful pieces I've been adding to my wish list, some of them are moving onto the purchased list to be honest!

 Living by Christiane Lemieux
The Living by Christiane Lemieux Collection had so many wonderful statement pieces from textiles with influences from the Far East, copper candle holders, art deco tables and of course my absolute favourite was this gorgeous golden Pineapple which fed my Pineapple obsession even further, I ordered mine first thing this morning!
Dickens and Jones Home
The Dickens and Jones home collection for SS16 had a very lovely and cosy feel. It very much reminded me of an idyllic country cottage. I loved the kitchen collection, it all just made me daydream about living in the country and spending my days writing and cooking delicious meals in a dream kitchen, no harm in dreaming I guess.
Some of the Dickens and Jones designs reminded me of the Regency period which I really liked. The combination of blues and muted greys worked very well together.

 Biba
Once again Biba displayed an opulent Art Deco style with quite a focused capsule collection. I of course loved the Palm tree print textiles against the beautiful contrast of the rich Golds and deep Turquoise shades; quite a striking ensemble of while designed pieces.

 Linea Traveller
The Linea Traveller collection instantly made me think of long holidays somewhere far off and exotic and my daydreams of being a travel blogger based in Thailand. The lamps had a very Moroccan feel and many of the pieces reminded me of my own travels around the world.

 Linea Amazon
It may come as no surprise that the Linea Amazon collection completely stole my heart! I love the vibrant colours, the Palm green designs are gorgeous. You know me, Palm prints and Pineapples and I'm sold! I want the Tropical dinner wear, it's just so striking and cheerful. 
Drinking tea from these Palm design mugs would fuel my wanderlust and make me think of all the places I want to travel too. This collection is perfect for brightening up any dull or rainy day!
Grey and Willow Home
If you're after some Scandi inspired home wear then the Grey and Willow Home collection gets my vote. The designs are the perfect balance between minimalist but homely. The Grey and Willow glass and stone wear are stunning. I have a  Grey and Willow vase which I absolutely love! You can probably tell as it pops up on the blog and my Instagram account often.

Linea Ceremony
The Linea Ceremony collection is an elegant and feminine collection. Lots of pretty pastels, floral textiles, with delicate details such as bird prints and cherry blossom, all very beautiful. 
 Casa Couture
Linea Regatta

You can't help but notice the nautical inspiration in the Linea Regatta range. Makes me think of summer holidays by the sea, picnics on the beach and costal chalets in the South of France. I loved the little details such as the red lantern lights just makes me very excited about Summer. 

I'm incredibly impressed with the whole House of Fraser home range. It's clear that each of the collections have been carefully thought through and well designed. The collections have really inspired me and there are elements that I've drawn out from the collections such as the golden Pineapples, the Palm print designs and Scandi inspired vases which have really made my home more welcoming and homely. 

As part of the launch of Fraser Home, there is up to a 30% discount on selected lines so the perfect time to purchase those eye catching items!

Jx

*Post in collaboration with House of Fraser, but as always all opinions are my own
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig