Thursday 17 December 2015

Review: Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face & Touch Up Brush

The Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face & Touch Up Brush was released in November and has been an instant success! This double ended brush combines the Full Coverage Face brush with the Full Coverage Touch Up Brush and it's the perfect brush for all your foundation and concealer application needs.

Designed with ultra-soft, tightly packed bristles, the Full Coverage Face Brush is perfect for applying both powder and liquid foundation formulas. For me the brush is firm enough to achieve great foundation coverage and the softness makes it such a lovely brush to use. The Full Coverage Touch Up Brush has a small brush head, which makes it ideal for precise under eye concealer application. I team it with my MAC Pro longwear concealer and it's great for getting around those hard-to-reach undereye areas and blending in concealer as well as for touching-up on the go. This brush has become a real staple which I reach for a daily basis now and there is no longer a need to worry about messy finger application.

The Full Coverage Face and Touch Up Brush is ideal for when you're on the go, so will be the perfect brush to take with you for all those Christmas or New Year parties or when you're travelling back to see family and friends over the holidays. I put mine in my snazzy little make up bag for brushes from H&M to keep it nice and clean and it's so handy for when I'm doing my make up after the gym or Psycle.

I think this brush is limited edition though which keeps selling out, but it does seem to be available at Debenhams so I'd get your skates on if you want to bag this beauty!

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig