Monday 14 December 2015

House of Fraser Christmas Inspiration

A little while ago I was invited along to the House of Fraser Christmas preview, which this year is shaking things up a bit with their 'Your Christmas, Your Rules' campaign. At the time Christmas did feel a little far off and wasn't fully on my radar yet, but now I can't believe it's less than two weeks away! By now, I'm sure most of you are on track with all your Christmas shopping. I've done most of mine but I must admit I'm a little stuck for inspiration for a couple of people and I know there are many of you in a similar boat to me. So to help us all out, I thought I would share a little Christmas inspiration.......

Gifts for Children
 Gifts for Her
I absolutely love these silk pyjamas! Inevitably when Christmas shopping I always find gifts I'd love such as these silk pyjamas which are gorgeous, the perfect glam stocking filler! Plenty of lovely gifts to be found from Biba, SHOW hair, UGG, Linea and many more.
I love Acqua di Parma scents and Rosa Nobile is beautiful, not to mention the gift set is simply stunning. I think finding the Acqua Di Parma Rosa Nobile Gift Set underneath the Christmas tree would make many a woman smile this Christmas. 
Gifts for Him
It wouldn't be Christmas without a good Christmas jumper and these are just perfect! No embarrassing Mark Darcy esque moments in these jumpers.
Home
Animal print Christmas crackers!!! Oh my!!!
The perfect, beautifully decadent Christmas dinner table!
There's something about a beautiful Le Creuset pan that just gets my heart racing! A ideal gift for any foodie or budding cook and an exclusive design just makes it that extra bit special!
My Pineapple obsession continues with some Pineapple tree ornaments, plus look at those cute Pugs!
I hope that's given you some helpful Christmas shopping inspiration. I'm off to bag me some animal print Christmas crackers.

I'd love to hear your Christmas tips and present inspirations!

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig