Thursday 5 November 2015

Review: MUA - Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer - Criminal

Whenever I'm feeling a bit blah and need a little brightening up, a bold lip colour is my go to solution. An instant colour pop goes a long way and MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Criminal screams colour pop!
When I first swatched this on my hand in Superdrug, it looked fluro pink!! I wasn't sure if it'd be too much but I'd been on the hunt for this shade for ages and had finally managed to find it so I thought I'd at least give it a try.
These MUA lip lacquers have a very creamy consistency which makes them super easy to apply. They dry quickly leaving an amazing matte finish which doesn't budge for hours and on the lips. The lip lacquers are super pigmented but I found the Criminal shade is less fluro and more a lovely hot pink on the lips! 

Have you tried the MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquers?

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig