Thursday 29 October 2015

The Style Edit

Today's look is me trying something a bit different and loving it! I'm not known for being so casual when out and about but this outfit is just so comfy (you know I'm all about the comfort), it even has pockets and it was one of my favourite outfits to wear when in Lisbon recently!


This tee dress feels just like I'm wearing a long t-shirt, the soft knitted dress has a relaxed fit  and lets not forget the handy side pockets. I really like the monochrome rainforest print which really offsets the signature Adidas large Trefoil on the front.

I ordered the dress from ASOS but sadly it's now sold out, but it is available direct from Adidas and  even better; it's currently on sale!
Of course I had to team my Adidas dress with my favourite trainers, my Adidas Stan Smiths! Such versatile trainers which look great with dresses, skirts and skinny jeans. I love the classic flash of green against the white leather.

Dress - ASOS
Trainers - Footasylum


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig