Sunday 4 October 2015

September Favourites + Video

This month I'm trying out something new with my favourites, as I've put together a little video. I'm very much a newbie at this so I hope it's not too bad.

Not too many favourites this month, a bit more on the luxurious side though with favourtites from Tom Ford and Louboutin. There are a few non-beauty favourites in the mix too, as I can't get enough of Anthropologie lately so it won't be a surprise to hear I've added a few choice pieces from there to my homeware collection. Other things I've been loving have been Periscope, my newest discovery. One moment I have front row seats at London Fashion Week, the next I'm discovering the delights of street food in Malaysia with Lonely Planet or taking part in a Q&A with The Body Coach! It's great, I love it! If you feel like following me I'm over here and feel free to say hi. The other thing I've been hooked on is Netflix and the legal drama Suits, I know, I know people have been loving Suits for ages and I'm very late to the game but better late than never in this case. I've really been enjoying it and I'm already half way through the 2nd season, still a bit to catch up on and I can't wait!


What were your September favourites?

Jx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig