Wednesday 28 October 2015

Review: KIKO Rebel Romantic Intensely Lavish Lipstick and Lipliner

Since discovering KIKO in Italy a few years ago, I've become a huge fan of this affordable beauty brand. I have a number of items from their original collection - their eye shadows are super pigmented and their nail polishes are pretty awesome, but it's their limited edition collections which get me super excited!

KIKO's Rebel Romantics Autumn collection doesn't disappoint, in fact one of their best collections yet! I'm trying to be good at the moment and not be too spendy with my beauty purchases, so I limited myself to my absolute favourites from the collection; the Intensely Lavish Lipstick and the Intensely Lavish Lipliner both in shade 5 Heavy Cherry. The lipsticks and liners come in 6 matching shades.

I really like the creamy formula of these; the lipliner glides on perfectly without pulling or drying out the lips. The lipstick is a beautiful and very flattering Cherry shade which I love & again the creamy texture just glides on smoothly. Both the lipstick and liner are super long lasting too, which is a big plus!
The Rebel Romantics collections has had great reviews on the KIKO website and it's hard not to go back and get more of the collection! 

What are your KIKO favourites?

Jx



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig