Sunday 11 October 2015

Review: Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation

The Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation, is the newest foundation from Charlotte Tilbury and my must have foundation at the moment. I've been using this all through September and I featured it in my September Favourites video.


I'd seen previews of this new foundation on Instagram over the Summer so I was very keen to give it go when it was released in September. It was quite good as they were giving away samples in Selfridges so I popped along for a colour match and left with some samples to try out at home. I think technically I'm somewhere between shade 7 and 8. Shade 8 is a neutral deep tan for Tan to Deep Skin Tones with Warm Golden or Olive Undertones, so I went for that and it's been perfect! 

The Magic Foundation is stated as being 'a miracle in a bottle that transforms skin for all ages, skin tones and skin types'. The foundation has been five years in the making and is said to be a “hyper-intelligent” formula that gives full-coverage whilst feeling weightless and is combined with all the anti-ageing and protective benefits of a luxury skin cream. 

I've been really impressed with the finish of this foundation, my skin is left feeling dewy and plumped up and the coverage is great and long lasting. My skin can sometimes be sensitive to foundations, but I haven't had any problems with this and it hasn't felt too heavy on the skin at all. I really like the packaging too, it looks great on the dressing table and has a very handy pop dispenser. 

I'm wearing this foundation in my monthly favourites video, so if you'd like to see a swatch of it, head on over there.

Have you tried the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation? How have you found it?

Jx


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig