Monday 14 September 2015

The Style Edit: 70s Retro


As much as I'm reluctant to admit it, Summer is coming to an end and Autumn is fast approaching, so it's a good time to add a few transitional pieces to my wardrobe such as this suede look skirt.

 
Green isn't a colour I wear that often but I really like the look achieved with this combination so I think I may feature green a bit more in my outfit choices. Blouses have made quite a comeback this season, which I couldn't be happier about. Love a good blouse!
I adore these lace up Ghillie shoes from Topshop, so much so I recently got a pair in red too. I have to admit they did take a little breaking in for me, but they're now so comfy. I love flats & these are my go to ones at the moment. I've had so many compliments too & everyone always wants to know where they're from.


I'm really enjoying all the 70s inspired fashion in stores at the moment and this skirt is great for dipping your toe into the retro 70s look if you feel like experimenting. The skirt is such a good wardrobe staple & it'll work well with black tights too when it gets colder.


Primark - Blouse and Skirt | Accessorize - Ear cuff | H&M - Necklace | Topshop - shoes

What are you favourite transitional looks?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig