Thursday 24 September 2015

Review: Baume De Rose By Terry


Baume De Rose By Terry has developed a cult following over the last 10 years, it's a huge hit in the beauty blogging world and I'd been curious to try it for a good while. 

The only thing is really, as lip balms go, this one packs a bit of a hefty punch in the price department.....it's up there with the Crème de la Mer Lip Balm.....However I recently had some N.Dulge rewards to spend in Space NK so I thought I'd give Baume de Rose a try.

The balm is also available as a lip tint in a range of shades, but I opted for the original balm. May be no surprise from the name, but the balm is definitely Rosy with a distinct rose scent, which I know isn't everyone's thing but I really love it. To me the scent is like a soft Rose fondant. 

Baume de Rose feels very luxurious on the lips, which are left feeling moisturised, pampered and with a lovely subtle tint of pink. The balm is made from rose flower essential wax and pastel oil to boost cell renewal. Shea butter soothes the lips and leaves them feeling so smooth and vitamin E helps to protect. The balm also doubles as a strengthening treatment for nail cuticles too.
I'm glad I gave this a try, as I do really like it but I'm not fully sure it's made it onto my repurchase list. When my lips are really dry and need some extra TLC I still reach for the Nuxe Rêve de Miel Lip Balm as I feel it sinks into the lip more, so is ideal for repairing sore lips and it makes such a significant difference to the condition of my lips.

Have you tried Terry Baume De Rose By Terry?
What were your thoughts?

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig