Tuesday 7 July 2015

Review: Ciaté Olivia Palermo Nail Polish Collection - Nantucket


I don't mind admitting that I have a bit of a style crush on Olivia Palermo. I love how she always looks so effortlessly chic & her balayage formed the inspiration for my recent more natural looking balayage update. So when I heard the news earlier in the year, that Olivia Palermo was going to be Ciaté guest Creative Director for 2015, I knew something pretty stylish would be coming our way & the teaser glimpses on Instagram didn't disappoint. 

I'm a huge fan of Ciaté nail polishes after having bagged their nail polish advent calendar. I like the quality & colour pay of the polishes & know that they're quite hard wearing.


The Olivia Palermo x Ciaté collection features three shades, a lovely pink nude, a classic red & this deep coral shade. The rich red Hutch is inspired by and named after her mother, Lynn Hutchings, who wore a similar shade whilst she was growing up. Palermo describes it as her "go-to red", whilst the coral Nantucket is named after one of her favourite holiday destinations and designed to offset a tan. The nude Sundays shade pays tribute to her husband Johannes Huebl's weekly Instagram posts of the two of them together, always accompanied by the caption: "Sundays".


I picked the coral Nantucket shade as it's different to anything I already have in my nail polish collection (not an easy task as my collection is ever growing) and I think it's a perfect Summer shade. 

The polishes in this limited edition collection are more expensive than the normal range at £17 plus postage but you do get a full size ??ml bottle which will last you ages.


Have you tried the Olivia Palermo x Ciaté collection?
Which is your favourite shade?

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig