Wednesday 8 July 2015

Preview: House of Fraser 2015 Autumn/Winter Homeware Collection


You may have seen that I recently attended the House of Fraser Press Day event which showcased the forthcoming 2015 Autumn/Winter collections. I wrote a feature post on the fashion collection here and today I'll be showing you a preview of all the beautiful Homewear items which will be available in stores from late August.


This colourful collection by Linea really caught my eye. I really loved how the buyers have presented the collection & I could imagine the colours really injecting fun & cheer into a bedroom. There were many elements of the look I'd love to incorporate into a living room look, the Teal tones really brighten up the room.

The Living Room collection by Christiane Lemieux, was full of wonderful statement pieces from textiles, copper and teal geometric ornaments and exotic landscape patterns. This Zeus pineapple lamp is ahh-maz-ing! It's such a stand out piece & very much feeds my pineapple obsession so I can't wait for it to be available in store!

No less striking the Linea Alhambra home collection was full of decorative tiles and porcelain, with the textiles design drawing inspiration from traditional colour-blocking techniques with deep sapphire and aqua colour combinations. It really made me feel like I was on holiday in an exotic Alhambra.
Linea Highlands Home Collection with lots of cosy chunky knits, faux fur and hand painted dinnerware. 
The Dickens and Jones Home range is such a comforting and cosy collection, just made me think of lovely country cottages and I had to resist having a little sit down on the bed.
The Biba Home range was very glam & decadent. Very Great Gatsby in its Art Deco style. I loved the photo frames & accessories, great for updating a room if you didn't want to incorporate the full style.
The Casa Couture collection was just beautiful with a palette of caramel, blush and grey offset against warm copper for a striking contemporary look. I really liked the copper toned accessories such as the napkin holders and the copper cutlery added and extra edge.
Bedroom wise I have say the Shabby Chic room got my vote, no surprise there maybe. It was my ideal style for a bedroom. I'd love my bedroom to look so clean, crisp & clutter free. There was a Scandi feel to the layout and I liked the use of natural light through the space. It just looked so calming & relaxing which is what I need from my bedroom space.

More from the Linea home range with the geometric textiles and teal bowls and I can but continue to dream of owning my very own Kitchen Aid and Le Creuset set.....well something to aspire too.

What are your favourites from the House of Fraser new Autumn/Winter collection?

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig