Saturday 27 June 2015

Today I'm Wearing


I've been experimenting a little with my wardrobe lately, picking up some new Summer pieces and having fun putting it all together with a little bit of 'shopping my closet' thrown in too. One of the new pieces to my Summer wardrobe is this lovely sleeveless waterfall duster jacket from Forever 21


I really like how the duster jacker drapes and the colour is ideal, a soft grey making it a great neutral piece.
Rocking my Catbird necklace again! I love this necklace which I picked up in Williamsburg very recently and every time I wear it, I'm reminded of the amazing time I had in New York!
 
These Zara shoes are my favourite at the moment, I love the style and the block heel makes them so comfortable and they go with everything. They're sold out online but I have spied them in store in the Zara sale, so go grab yourself a style bargain!

Forever 21 -  Duster Waterfall Jacket | ASOS - Top | Topshop - Leigh Jeans | Zara - Shoes
Primark - Bag | Pandora - Ring | Casio - Watch | Catbird - Necklace
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig