Friday 12 June 2015

Today I'm Wearing

This outfit is one of my favourites at the moment. It's so comfy (I'm such a comfort seeker) & I love every piece which makes up the finished look, especially the statement kimono jacket. The jacket was a recent purchase, I wasn't even really looking for another kimono but I spied this in River Island & thought it was different to the plethora of kimonos available at the moment. I liked that it has sleeves & is lined making it feel more like a jacket. The length is ideal for me & I think it would work really well with a dress too.

This ASOS top is another favourite of mine at the moment. It's great for dressing up a pair of jeans & the lace detail adds a lovely finish.
The skinny jeans are Topshop Leigh jeans; a recent treat to self as I had a voucher to use. I haven't bought Topshop jeans in such a long time but the Leigh style is super soft & so comfy they were an instant hit.

The Art Deco beading really complements the pattern, giving the kimono that Great Gatsby feel which I really like. The beading also adds weight making it drape well & achieve a flattering look. 

I love these Zara tie up sandals! I've been on the hunt for the right pair of black tie up shoes for ages! I wanted something a little dressy but with a heel I could walk around in, something suitable for work & more everyday wear. The block heel on these are perfect & the shoes tick all the boxes. I only got these the other week, but I have a feeling that they may be sold out now as they only had size 3 available when I bought them online (luckily I'm a size 3). 


River Island -  Kimono Jacket | ASOS - Top | Topshop - Leigh Jeans | Zara - Shoes
Biba - Bag | Pandora - Ring | Casio - Watch | Primark - Earrings
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig