Tuesday 9 June 2015

Preview: House of Fraser 2015 Fashion Autumn/Winter Collection


I know, I know we're all waiting for Summer to properly arrive & here's me talking about Autumn/Winter fashion, but just before I headed off to New York, I attended the House of Fraser 2015 Autumn/Winter Press Day & wow there were just so many gorgeous things which I had to share. 


Autumn is my favourite time of year & I love Autumn fashion. House of Fraser's A/W collection is beautiful, lots of faux fur, animal print & beading, not to mention so many stunning bags! Pretty much all my favourite things fashion and style wise at the moment, so I was very excited about all the lovely pieces on show and had a lot of fun perusing the collection.

There were some collections & pieces which really stood out for me. The Biba collection was my favourite, I fell in love with so many pieces from the range. There were glamorous beaded dresses & I loved the Great Gatsby Art Deco influences in the designs. 

This Biba faux fur coat looked so cosy! Very luxurious and great for snuggling into and keeping warm in Winter.
This Kimono and dress were my favourite pieces from the Biba range (I can't resist a beautiful Kimono!) 
Excitingly the A/W range will see the return of the original creator of the Biba label; Barbara Hulanicki after 39 years, with the debut of her capsule Biba Heritage collection.

I was gifted this Biba metallic clutch at the Press Day, which was a very lovely treat and I love it! I've already been using it as you may have seen in my Today I'm Wearing post. 
How cute is this Helen Moore hat?!
Dickens and Jones collection
This Michael Kors Biker jacket with faux fur lining is beautiful and is very much on my wishlist! Such a stylish way to stay cosy and warm in the Autumn months. I really want to snap this up as soon as it comes into the stores in late Summer!


Faux Fur scarves by Helen Moore
Michael Kors poncho jumper
I also enjoyed wandering around the menswear collection. Again lots of very lovely accessories such as this Barbour weekend bag and I couldn't stop looking at the gorgeous Hugo Boss coats....can't go wrong with Hugo Boss menswear!


The House of Fraser 2015 A/W range will be available in stores from late August onwards so don't forget to keep an eye out for your favourite pieces.

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig