Friday 8 May 2015

Today I'm Wearing

I've made a few recent purchases so I thought I'd do a quick outfit post today featuring my favourite...... monochrome and my gorgeous new bag from Zara.


This monochrome dresses is one of my favourite pieces at the moment. It's a great Spring addition to my wardrobe and it'll be lovely in the Summer when I'm more tanned. I love the fit of the dress, it's just so comfy which is always important to me. I've had lots of compliments on the dress too which has been lovely.
I absolutely love this quilted bag from Zara, I can't stop wearing it and I love it so much I'll be featuring it in a review post next week.

                                                                          
New Look - Faux Leather Jacket  Primark - Dress, Shoes, Sunglasses and Earrings  Zara - Bag

Photos by Gerrod Charles

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig