Friday 13 March 2015

Today I'm Wearing #ComicRelief


As it's Red Nose Day today, I thought I'd feature my second Comic Relief T-shirt from TK Maxx. Today's tee is designed by Anya Hindmarchcenters around a very meaningful Oscar Wilde quote. 
Today's look is very different to my previous looks. It's a very relaxed causal style for me, which I've dressed up a little with the duster jacket. I have to admit this is one of my favourite outfits as it's just so darn comfy as well as supporting an amazing cause, I love it! 
This clutch bag from Zara is one of my favourite accessories at the moment along with the ASOS sunglasses. I've not done the slogan clutch bag thing before but when I saw this in Zara, I loved it! The stud detail will add an edge to a little black dress plus it's a decent sized clutch bag. I'll be able to fit in all the essentials for a night out or when running around in the day.
I'm wearing my new high top Nike Air Force 1's. I remember these from when I was a kid, but this recent purchase was influenced by my younger Brother. I liked his Air Force 1's so much, he came trainer shopping with me & we left with matching trainers. I enjoy mixing up my style & I'm really pleased my Brother encouraged me to try something new.

 TK Maxx - T-Shirt | H&M - Biker leggings | Primark - Duster Jacket | JD Sport - Nike Air Forces 1's
Zara - Clutch Bag | Pandora - Ring | Casio - Watch | Estella Bartlett - Necklace | ASOS - Sunglasses 

Have you got your Red Nose Day tee?

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig