Saturday 7 February 2015

Today I'm Wearing

I'm going to confess, lately I have a bit of a thing for animal print and when I saw this woollen animal print coat in H&M I instantly loved it, so it came home with me.


This coat is such a classic staple piece which I think will last me a good few years. I love how I can team the coat easily over a black outfit with some red lipstick for an instantly glam look. For me animal print is a classic neutral which really pulls an outfit together!
I couldn't believe this was made of wool for the price that it was, a combination of style, function and good value which is ideal for me.  I love the design of the pattern and the coat keeps me so cosy and warm but it's not too heavy so I can wear it through Spring too. 

Coat - H&M sold out but similar here| Bag - Primark | Outfit featured here| Shoes Topshop


Do you like animal print?

Jx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig