Monday 9 February 2015

Review: Tom Ford Lips and Boys Lipstick Collection - Giacomo


There is something very special about the Tom Ford beauty collection, it's just so glam and luxurious. I'd heard about Tom Ford's Lips and Boys collection; 50 limited edition clutch size lipsticks named after the characters in Tom Ford's life which is available in the UK exclusive to Selfridges, so of course I went to have a little browse in Selfridges and again those two little words 'limited edition' worked their magic and I ended up taking Giacomo home, just to clarify the lipstick and not a man.

The Lips and Boys lipstick collection is absolutely beautiful, I spent over half an hour looking at them all. So many of the shades caught my eye especially the reds; Luciano and Leonardo but I wanted to pick a shade which I didn't already have something similar to in my collection. I could have easily bought four or five of the shades but at £26 each, I just allowed myself to buy my favourite one which I'd narrowed down to Giacomo; a lovely Rose pink shade with a hint of coral. I tried it on and it just made my lips pop but is perfect for everyday wear.


The Tom Ford make-up artists told me the lipsticks were perfect clutch sized lipsticks, which is true, but I do have to warn you they are quite mini compared to the full size Tom Ford lipsticks, however they are beautiful. The texture is creamy with a satin finish and I was really impressed with the staying power, lasting on my lips for a good four hours! 

                                                                                                    * Photo by Gerrod Charles

Have you tried the Tom Ford Lips and Boys collection?
Which are your favourite shades?

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig