Thursday 19 February 2015

Review: GOSH Velvet Touch Lipstick - Delicious


On one of my recent drug store browsing sessions in Superdrug this lovey lipstick caught my eye on the GOSH stand. I have such a weakness for lipsticks, you've probably already gathered that, but I love how a simple lipstick can just transform your look. I really liked the dusty Rose & Berry look of the Delicious shade & thought on me it'd be a good everyday neutral adding a little bit of warmth to my complexion.


I've tried the odd thing from GOSH but not for a while until now. Lately I'm really enjoying finding little drugstore gems from brands such MUA (more of those coming up soon) & now GOSH. 

Delicious is part of GOSH's Velvet Touch collection. It such a lovely creamy texture, non-drying & has fantastic staying power. The colour pay off is great and I've been really impressed with the overall quality of the GOSH lipstick. GOSH Velvet Touch Lipsticks gives an intense and lasting colour are they are highly pigmented. The lipsticks contain Vitamin-E to nourish lips and protect against free radicals.

GOSH is available online & in Superdrug



Have you tried the GOSH range? 
What are your favourite products? 

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig