Thursday 22 January 2015

Today I'm Wearing

This blouse is my favourite piece from the Altuzarra for Target collection. It's stunning & a timeless addition to my wardrobe. 

I've always been really impressed with Target's designer collaborations; designer pieces at a fraction of the price. My first Mulberry bag was a Mulberry for Target bag which caught my eye when in Florida and experiencing Target for the first time (I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the bag!) & I absolutely adore my dress from the beautiful Peter Pilotto for Target collection. Sadly we don't have Target in the UK but the designer collaborations are available through Net-a-Porter so you can get in on the action, plus it's fun for my virtual shopping basket of lovely Net-a-Porter goodies to turn into a basket of Net-a-Porter goodies I can actually afford....yay!
I've been looking for the perfect pussy bow blouse (I don't know if people really say blouse anymore, but not sure how else to describe it).  for a very long time now & I've definitely found it in this Altuzarrra piece. The blouse is sheer so if you don't wish to show off your underwear, best to pair it with a slip or a camisole. 

The detailing on the Altuzarra blouse is beautiful. The gathered detail on the shoulder & wrist along with the longer cuff is very flattering. As I've mentioned before, I try to look for versatile pieces when adding to my wardrobe and this blouse is perfect for work and wearing out on an evening. It looks great un-tucked with slim leg trousers or skinny jeans teamed with heels too.

Altuzarra is a luxury women’s ready-to-wear brand launched in New York by Joseph Altuzarra in 2008. Altuzarra's ethos is to 'make the sophisticated modern woman feel seductive, strong and confident, merging authentic French sophistication with American ease'. The limited edition collection with Target aims to 'instill a feeling of power, confidence and beauty in women everywhere.

The shoes are a new addition from Dune & I love them! I've also been looking for leopard print courts for quite a while but I couldn't find any that fit my size 3 feet. These are perfect as they're a good size match & the ankle strap means they don't fall off my feet. I love everything about these shoes especially the pop of colour from the purpley-blue half of the shoe & I can walk in them as they're not too high for me. Another another versatile addition as they go with a lot of my wardrobe. 


Net-a porter Altuzarra for Target Blouse | Tenzies Camisole | H&M Pencil Skirt | Dune Shoes | Bag - vintage, old | Primark Rings
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig