Monday 26 January 2015

Review: Pureology Pure Volume Colour Care Shampoo and Conditioner


I mentioned the Pure Volume Shampoo and Conditioner from Pureology recently as I purchased these after my Balayage at The Chapel. Pureology aim to to provide high quality, environmentally and vegan friendly colour care products that dramatically improve hair condition and radiance in addition to making the colour last longer. They promise longer lasting hair colour or they will refund you. As the products are tailored around care for colour treated hair, this is the first time I've had a chance to try the Pureology range.


I always look for volumising products for my fine hair which I mentioned to Lucy when at The Chapel and she picked out this Shampoo and Conditioner for me. Lucy advised me that the products are sulphate and paraben free and I only need to use a small amount the size of the logo, anything more than that is too much so the products are very long lasting. 

The Pure Volume range cleanses and conditions with our weighing hair down. It removes oil and impurities which build up at the roots and cleanses gently which is great for fine or fragile hair. Hair is thickened and lifted from the roots to ends while the conditioning agents lock in moisture for long lasting softness.

This range contains Eucalyptus and Wheat protein which helps care for the hair and provides strength. I have noticed that my hair is less tangled and prone to breaking since using this range. I've been really impressed with the colour lasting quality of these products and recently my friends have been asking me whether I've refreshed my hair colour as the tones are looking defined and bright. I also do like how gentle the range is and that a little goes a long way as I have to wash my hair quite frequently so it's perfect for that. I really have noticed when styling and blow drying that my hair is left stronger at the roots and doesn't break easily. It was quite a plunge for me to play with my hair colour as I didn't want to damage my fine hair and the Pureology range really helps me care for and condition my hair and puts my mind at ease.


Pureology is available at The Chapel salons and the Pureology website helps you find a salon stockist near you.

Have you tried the Pureology range?

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig