Wednesday 28 January 2015

Review: MUA Undress Your Skin Baked Bronzer

Those of you following my blog this month will have noticed a focus on budget friendly beauty products, obviously not such a surprise in January when money is tight for everyone especially in this week before pay day for most. So today for those beauty lovers on a budget like me, I'm featuring this amazing budget friendly bronzer, the MUA Undress Your Skin Baked Bronzer.



For the last two weeks I've been reaching for this beautiful bronzer daily to create a healthy looking glow to beat that Winter dullness I seem to be prone to. I spied this in the MUA online sale on promotion  from £3 to £1.95 so I didn't hesitate as I put it into my basket. I find this MUA Bronzer to be a perfect dupe for the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Powders and at a fraction of the price. You definitely get a lot product for your money, 10g the same amount you get with MAC in fact, and a little goes a long way so it'll absolutely last ages.

MUA describe the bronzer as 'A fusion of beautiful bronze and shimmer shades. Lightly dust all over the face to create the perfect touch of a natural, healthy glow.' I haven't yet used it as an all over face powder as I've been loving the beautiful glow it gives my cheeks too much. The finish is so smooth and flawless, giving such a healthy, radiant glow without depositing large sparkle particles. The staying power is very good as I've noticed I hardly need to reapply during the day. I've received so many compliments when using this bronzer, some  people even asking if I've had a holiday in the sun, unfortunately not, but I'm glad I look tanned and relaxed. 
                                                                                     *Photo by Gerrod Charles
The bronzer is currently sold out online but I have seen it in store in Superdrug and it's part of the 'Undress Your Skin' MUA range.

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig