Tuesday 20 January 2015

Review: Dove Refresh and Care Dry Shampoo


I've lost count of the all the dry shampoos I've tried in my time, from the reliable cult classic Batiste to the more high end ones & while they were all effective, they just didn't do everything I needed them to. However I think I've finally found one that ticks all the boxes in Dove Refresh & Care Dry Shampoo.

I had seen a few recommendations & reviews on this dry shampoo and had wondered if it would be different from any other dry shampoo, so when I saw it on offer at Boots I popped into my basket as I was keen to give it a try.

This is a great all rounder; it absorbs oil, doesn't leave any white powdery residues in my dark hair, adds volume & texture, leaves my hair looking & feeling refreshed & conditions at the same time as all of the above. I often use it to plump up my hair, adding volume & texture. It's smells amazing & leaves my hair smelling lovely and I appreciate the conditioning factor of this dry shampoo even more since playing with my hair colour. The deal clincher for me is the fact it doesn't leave that white powdery 'you've just been dry shampooed' effect which is definitely important when you've got dark brown hair. 

Dove Refresh and Care Dry Shampoo costs £4.59 and is available at Boots and Superdrug.

Have you tried Dove Refresh and Care Dry Shampoo?

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig