Sunday 21 December 2014

Today I'm Wearing

One of the reasons I love Christmas is the fact that there are so many chances to get dressed up and you can be as sparkly as you want! I so enjoy getting that little black dress out of the wardrobe and sparkling away for the evening and this gorgeous dress is a recent party season addition.  


I spied this dress on the catwalk at the Company Magazine Bloggers Style The High Street event and instantly fell in love with it, I love how it subtly catches the light. With its shirt dress style this dress is different to the usual style of black dresses I own and I love the collar and sleeve detail, very cute! I have to warn you though, the dress is completely see through and doesn't come with a slip, so you'll need a slip or covering underwear if you want to wear it in that Taylor Swift Victoria's Secrets style way.
This beaded clutch bag is one of my all time favourites. I was desperately looking for a clutch bag for a wedding when I spotted my friend Fiona with this and it was exactly what I was looking for so the very next day I purchased one of my own! Although the bag is from the High Street, I love the vintage feel of it. 


I adapted this plain hair clip, adding a bit of feather and sparkle to make it into an evening look fascinator and I'm very pleased with the finished look.

Primark Dress | New Look Bag (old but similar styles available here) | Topshop Shoe | Homemade Fascinator | Oreila Earrings 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig