Saturday 13 December 2014

Today I'm Wearing

I love it when I can take a favourite item from my wardrobe like this heart print monochrome dress and give it a fresh new update as the seasons change and it gets colder by simply combining it with some well chosen accessories.



I've been looking for the right black faux fur gilet for a while now as I wanted one that was a little longer in length as I thought it would go perfectly with this dress. I was so pleased when I found this gilet and I couldn't be happier with the final look. The gilet is so warm and cosy and I love wearing it nipped in with a belt.
This winter, one of my favourite accessories is a floppy woollen hat. I think they really transform a look and are just so flattering. A very chic way to keep your ears warm! The colour of this Burgundy hat is just gorgeous and it provides a beautiful lift to the complexion in the cold and grey winter months.
This is such a comfortable look and perfect for when I'm running about in town on the weekend. I'm so happy with my new City bag. I'd wanted one which I could fit my laptop into especially on days where I'll be blogging on the go and I just love how spacious and organised this bag is. The colour is gorgeous and very different to the other bags I own and a great addition to my wardrobe. 
H&M Dress | Primark. Hat, Boots  & Belt | Zara Bag | Ebay Fur Gilet


Share:

2 comments

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig