Tuesday 23 December 2014

Review: Guerlain Rouge G de Guerlain Rouge Parade Lipstick


The Guerlain Rouge G de Guerlain Lipstick, 820 Rouge Parade is the limited edition lipstick in  Guerlain's Night at The Opera Collection this Christmas and this is definitely a 'Wow!' lipstick. Guerlain is my favourite luxury beauty brand and I picked this beautiful lipstick up in the Guerlain store on Le Champs-Élysées when in Paris recently, which incidentally was the most beautiful and decadent beauty and perfume store I have ever been in! 
I was very good and this was the only item I bought in the store (it was so difficult not to fill a basket with beautiful goodies believe me!). The very lovely assistant in Guerlain approved of my purchase, declaring the lipstick to be the colour of Christmas and I whole heartedly agreed with her.

This lipstick is stunningly gorgeous, I honestly feel like a movie star when I put this on! Guerlain describe it as 'a red lacquer' as the pigment is intense and has a luminous satin finish. It is very much a true classic red lipstick which you can see from the Natalia Vodianova advertising campaign. I think this is a lipstick shade which would very much suit everyone.

The packaging is beautiful, pulling this out of my clutch bag on a night out really does make me feel like a glamourous 1950's movie star. The lipstick is encased in a stunning red lacquer which houses a normal and magnifying mirror. This lipstick may be a little weighty but that just adds to the glamour for me.
                                                                                                               *Photos by Gerrod Charles
What's your favourite all time glamourous lipstick?

Jx
Share:

1 comment

  1. What a beautiful lipstick. Such a gorgeous rich colour. Looks lovely on you
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig