Saturday 27 December 2014

Daily Greatness 12 Week Training Journal


Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas and Boxing Day filled with delicious food and family time. I've spent the last two days relaxing with a little bit of braving the sales which has been lovely but I'm now turning my mind towards 2015, planning, prepping and setting a few goals along the way.


I'm have to confess to sadly not completing all my goals in 2014, especially the fitness ones. I've had a few health problems along the way yes, but a big barrier has also been motivation which can falter for me if I don't see instant results. It's a mindset I'm determined to change as I focus on my goals of being fitter, healthier and happier in 2015 and that's where the amazing Daily Greatness 12 week Training Journal is proving invaluable! 

I saw this fitness journal on Vivianna's blog a little while ago so I had a look online and realised this was exactly the helping hand I needed to achieve the goals I've set myself.


The journal has a mix of motivational quotes to help focus you on your end goals, a 12 week planner, daily and weekly goal check ins and planning timetables. The journal is so useful in helping to keep me organised and I'm a bit old fashioned, I love good old pen and paper and to write things down so this is perfect for me to help me plan and record my progress. I really enjoy dipping in and out of this first thing in the morning to get me on track for the day and the things I want to achieve and then checking back in before I go to bed, it's a good way of unwinding for me. I'm going to start noting down the food that I'm eating as after the over indulgence of Christmas I want to incorporate more healthy eating into my diet.


Well the good intentions are definitely there, now for the hard work but it'll be worth it, I know and I'll let you know how I'm getting on.


Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig