Saturday 15 November 2014

Review: Bodyshop's Wild Argan Oil Bubbling Bath


So you may have seen from my Sunday pamper edit a little while ago, that for me, my favourite pampering treat is a luxurious bubble bath with scented candles, a good book, a refreshing drink and a little bit of chocolate. The bubbles are very important, there has to be the right amount of bubbliness, a delicate non-overpowering fragrance and ideally moisturising too and this little superstar from the Bodyshop; the Wild Argan Oil Bubbling Bath has it all!


The Bodyshop's Argan Oil range definitely caught my eye and the bubbling bath went into my basket effortlessly. The bubbling bath is enriched with organic Community Fair Trade Argan oil from Morocco, a very luxurious treat which doesn't break the bank.

This bubbling bath left my skin wonderfully soft and there was no need to worry about moisturising after my bath. I also loved that it didn't leave the bath dangerously slippery like a bobsleigh run, so really what more could you ask for from a bubble bath?

Have you tried the Bodyshop's Argan Oil range?
Jx
Share:

3 comments

  1. that sounds amazing. I did not try this one yet. I love the Lush butter ball but that one does leave your bath tube a slick and slide so while i will use a butter ball again, that one sounds like an amazing addition to my collection to switch it up in between.

    http://sciencekoekje.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds lovely! I've been meaning to try something from the Argan oil range!

    Drea xo
    Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig