Thursday 2 October 2014

Statement Slip Ons

I am very much a creature of comfort so it's maybe not a huge surprise that the latest thing I'm loving are very comfy statement slip ons. I've also lately, got a little bit obsessed with all things animal or Pineapple print and now I've been able to combine my loves as look what I found! Happy days for me!

Normally my flats shoes of choice are ballet pumps, they always seem to work with my tiny size 3 feet, but you know how it is sometimes with ballet pumps, there really isn't that much between you and the pavement, so I'd been looking for something with a bit more cushioning for my feet and more suitable for Autumn. I'd seen some lovely pairs of statement slip ons in Kurt Geiger but sadly they were quite a bit out of my budget so I went searching and I'm very pleased with the results. Both of these are budget friendly purchases as they're under £10....absolute bargains!

The animal print ones I got very recently from Primark and they were an absolute steal at only £7! They are so so comfy and so easy to just team with leggings or skinny jeans when I'm dashing around on the weekend. I've had lots of comments on how lovely they are and people can't believe it when I say they're from Primark!

The Pineapple print ones are very fun. They're from New Look but I saw them on ASOS and they're another steal at £8.99! I think these ones are a bit more Summery and the material is a little lighter. Again I wear these with leggings or skinny jeans but I think they also look great with denim shorts and a tee. I love all things Pineapple and these match my Pineapple print bikini perfectly although that might be a step too far even for me!


What do you think about statement slip ons?
Which ones are your favourite ones?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig