Saturday 11 October 2014

Review: NailsInc NailKale Superfood Basecoat


NailInc has undergone a bit of a makeover, launching its NailKale range in collaboration with Alexa Chung in August. When I first heard about NailsInc's new NailKale range which has the superfood Kale infused through it, I was quite intrigued. I love Kale, I'm a huge fan of it in my meals and green juices and I don't doubt its health properties but I wasn't really sure how that would work in a nail polish. However after recently having a gel manicure before I headed off to Ibiza, my nails have been left feeling a little sorry for themselves and were in a bit of a sorry state so I turned to the NailKale  Superfood base coat polish to see if the situation could be remedied. 

Nailkale Superfood base coat includes added superfood extracts of aloe vera, lemon, ginseng, pomegranate and grape to really nourish, smooth and brighten the nails. The formula is enriched with vitamins A, C, E, F and H for added nourishment and protection against breakage and splitting. This is one of the key things which drew me to the NailKale base coat, as my nails have been so soft lately and have been easily breaking. Initially I used the base coat as a treatment, applying 2 coats and then reapplying 2-3 times a week. I've been so impressed with the results, my nails are definitely on the road to recovery. They feel a lot stronger and are no longer dry. My nails are looking so much healthier and visibly more nourished now and I'm continuing to use NailKale as a base coat under polish.

As a side point I really like the look of the new Nails Inc packaging. I think the bottles look very chic and I especially like that you get more polish. The NailKale Superfood base coat costs £15 and is available at all NailsInc salons and stockists, I picked mine up on ASOS.

Have you tried the new NailsInc NailKale range?

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig