Saturday 18 October 2014

Review: Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Perfume


This year, for my birthday I was very lucky as I received three bottles of perfume (everyone knows I'm such a perfume person, clearly) and one of those gorgeous bottles was a big bottle of Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Perfume. It is such a very beautiful light scent which is exactly right for me.

I'm a huge fan of Marc Jacob perfumes and I own a few, but I think this newest perfume in Marc Jacob's Daisy range may be my favourite one yet. Daisy Dream was inspired by the boundless spirit of Daisies and Blue Sky. Daisy Dream has a very elegant and feminine fresh scent, which I think is suitable for all year round and not just Summer.

I love the packaging and everything about the bottle. The perfume is blue-toned which looks gorgeous against the Daisy design. It looks beautiful on my dressing table and really stands out.


Light and airy, Daisy Dream is both floral and fruity. The fragrance notes include many of my favourite scents such as Blackberry, Jasmine and Lychee (some my favourite things in general). The combination is beautiful and creates an uplifting fragrance suitable for everyday. I can really detect the lychee notes, but it's never overpowering or sickly sweet. 
Fragrance Notes:
Top Notes: Blackberry, Grapefruit, Pear
Heart Notes: Jasmine, Lychee, Blue Wisteria
Base Notes: White Woods, Musks, Coconut Water

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream comes in a 30ml - 100ml size, costing £35-£70 and is available in Boots and Department Stores including John Lewis.

Jx
Share:

1 comment

  1. Review: Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Perfume. This year, for my birthday I was very lucky as I received three bottles of perfume (everyone knows ... marcdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig