Friday 10 October 2014

Review: MAC Retro Matte Lipstick - Dangerous


This lipstick was a very sweet and lovely birthday present and I loved it so much I featured it in my September favourites. I don't normally wear orangey-toned red lipsticks as I've always been of the opinion that orange and my skin tone just isn't a good match, but MAC's Dangerous has most definitely converted me! I absolutely love this lipstick, the colour is amazing and I've received so many compliments when wearing it.


As I mentioned in my favourites post, I've been a fan of the MAC Retro Matte lipsticks since I purchased the cult favourite Ruby Woo and inspired by the success of that lipstick, MAC have now introduced a number of new bold shades with the Retro Matte finish....I love this range so much that I accidentally on purpose purchased All Fired Up on the weekend and still have my eye on Relentlessly Red too! One of the things I love about the new Retro Matte lipsticks is that they smell (and taste like) Kinder chocolate in a really good way. I'm not sure if it's because there is Shea or Cocoa butter in the formula but they smell so gorgeous and don't feel drying on the lips!


The last picture is an accidental shot but I think both pictures really show off what a beautiful shade Dangerous is.

What's your favourite MAC lipstick?

Jx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig