Thursday 23 October 2014

Review: Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream


As the days get colder, my hands get drier, so a good hand cream is a must for me especially during the Winter. I have tried so many hand creams over the years, never quite finding the right one, until I discovered this gem, the Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream.


I received a travel size version of this recently in a Clarins gift with purchase and it is amazing, so I took advantage of my birthday month double Boots points and bought the full size one!


This is quite a emollient-rich treatment, with soothing Sesame Oil and strengthening Japanese Mulberry. I really love that while it's rich, it doesn't leave you with greasy hands which leave grease prints everywhere. Clarins say it 'forms an invisible protective “glove” that shields hands from the elements, minimising signs of ageing.' and I very much agree. My hands have been left feeling and looking smooth and nourished and it's done wonders for my fragile nails and cuticles.  My hands feel so soft and it's so soothing when they're chapped and a little sore. 

It is a tad expensive for a hand cream at £21 for 100ml, but I definitely think it's worth every penny as the difference it has made to my hands is amazing!

What are your favourite hand creams?

Jx
Share:

1 comment

  1. I tried this just over a year ago, and haven't found anything as good since! It is a bit pricey, but it works miracles.

    ReplyDelete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig