Sunday 7 September 2014

Review: Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector


In a bid to tackle the back to work post holiday blues I found myself browsing the Selfridges Beauty Hall and I stumbled across this amazing new skincare product from Kiehl's, the Micro-Blur Skin Perfector (£23 for 30ml). This has a very lightweight formula which instantly refines the appearance of skin texture and minimises the appearance of pores for overall improved skin quality.

Now I'm another year older.......I'm even more conscious of my skin and I'm beginning to notice the appearance of more visible pores, so I was quite intrigued by this product and keen to give it a go. The Micro-Blur Skin Perfector contains Lipo Hydroxy Acid, Bark and Lentil extracts, it's good to know it's all natural when it comes to facial products. 

I've been really impressed with this product. A small amount of the lotion smoothes over the skin easily and dries very quickly. I can really feel the difference on my skin as it leaves my skin very smooth and flawless. The lotion has a beige tint, but this just blends into your skin tone. I use this as a primer before makeup as it provides the perfect base and doesn't have that silicon feeling and texture which I dread. 

Have you tried the Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector?

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig