Tuesday 19 August 2014

Today I'm Wearing: Je ne regrette rien

With the weather getting a little cooler this week, I've had to reach for a little extra coverage (I get cold very easily) which has meant I get to wear my new favourite top!! A little while ago I treated myself to this jumper from Whistles. Of course Summer isn't the ideal time to make such a purchase, but I really love this and just couldn't resist. 



Usually I save my sweatshirts for lounging around the house but this one with it's lovely sparkliness demands to be shown off a little. Sequins may not be my everyday go to choice but I think the sequin slogan is balanced really well with the navy.

I love to add versatile pieces to my wardrobe and I think this will go with so many things. I've worn it over a dress here, but it'll also go great with a pencil skirt, ripped boyfriend jeans and black cigarette trousers.......so many choices. 


Sweatshirt - Whistles - last season 
Clutch bag - Whistles - last season but other colours available
Dress (under sweatshirt) - H&M old
Shoes - New Look 
Sunglasses - Ray Ban Jackie O's - Amazon




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig