Tuesday 5 August 2014

Today I'm Wearing

I am by no means a fashionista, this much you probably know, but I've just been enjoying playing around with my look, experimenting a little like with this denim dress with the buttoned up look & just having more fun with my clothes. On the weekend I did a little shopping, you may have seen my haul picture on Instagram and you know when you've bought something you love, when you want to wear it the very next day. That's exactly how I felt about my new denim oversized shirt dress, so here it is.


This dress is something of a new look for me, a very casual, relaxed piece but I love the style of it & the material is just so soft. It does feel a little like I'm wearing a night shirt but I kinda like that, it's just so comfy.


Look magazine recently did a feature on 'casualising' inspired by Solange Knowles, who coined the phrase. This style is all about making your look a little less polished and a little understated. I'm not  really one to follow the latest trend, usually I just go with what I like and I do like comfort so I can definitely see the appeal of this trend.  It's just sooo easy & it's fun to dress the look up a little with accessories.


I teamed the dress with my new Reiss Vivienne Boots & my all time favourite MuuBaa leather jacket, perfect for a Sunday afternoon stroll around Covent Garden in London.


Jacket - MuuBaa old (similar can be found here)
Dress - Primark £12 current
Boots - Reiss sold out 
Fringed Bag - H&M £19.99
Sunglasses - Jackie O' Ray Bans £89 Amazon
Earrings - H&M old




Share:

4 comments

  1. Love a good oversized shirt, such a staple in any wardrobe!
    x

    If you're interested I've just written a post on meeting Pixiwoo-check it out!

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more. Such a great piece to have x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, it just looks so effortless x

    ReplyDelete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig