Friday 1 August 2014

Review: L'Oreal Infallible Nail Polish

Whilst in Boots recently I discovered the latest nail polish offering from L'Oreal Paris, the 2 in 1 Infallible Nail Polish.


L’Oreal have developed some amazing new technology to enable us to have the gel look at home without all the added hassles. With L’Oreal Paris Infallible Nails, you get a lovely high gloss look with a super tough finish and up to 12 days wear. Also, they are really fast drying making everything really easy.




It is a 2 step nail system & comes in a lovely range of shades. You get two 5ml bottles of polish, one end being the colour polish & the other is the matching topcoat so it's really good value at £7.99. There are currently 12 shades in the collection & it took me a good 10 minutes to choose one. In the end I opted for Fuchsia For Life which looked like a pink coral tone in the bottle but on I find it's more of an orange red which is still lovely. 



L'Oreal state that the gel finish can last up to 12 days. I've been wearing it for a week now & there has just been some slight chipping which isn't bad at all but I don't think on me it'll go the distance of 12 days. 


I hear that the range will be extending to 21 shades & I'd definitely like to try other colours in the range, I've already got my eye on Keep Magenta. 



Have you tried any of the L'Oreal Infallible Nail Polish range? 




Jx
Share:

2 comments

  1. I have noticed severe nail damage since I have been using this product. I am not sure if it is a direct result of the Polish. Has anyone else experienced cracking and peeling of their nails since using this product?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww hon, sorry to hear that. I haven't encountered that, I haven't had that with my nails, but I have previously when having gel manicures. Are you using a base coat hon?

      Jx

      Delete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig