Thursday 24 July 2014

Review: Rimmel Idol Eyes Kate Moss Collection


The Rimmel Idol Eyes Kate Moss Collection has been available for about two months now where once again Kate Moss has collaborated with Rimmel London. From the collection these are my two favourite picks; the ScandleEyes Mascara in Eye Rock Amethyst and the Kate Shadow Stick in Rose Gold.
Kate Moss states "My new Idol Eyes Collection for Rimmel was inspired by my favourite gem stones and jewels. The intense, authentic shades of mascara, eye colour and liner are perfect for creating either a statement or more subtle eye-look," The Idol Eyes collection is definitely a gorgeous jewel toned collection. I spent ages in Boots looking at and sampling the various shades and I picked my two favourites.


The ScandleEyes mascara in Eye Rock Amethyst (£7.99) is such a beautiful plum shade and gives a lovely variation to the classic black mascara look. It's gorgeous on it's own especially when your lashes catch the light and I also sometimes layer it on the edges over black mascara to give my lashes some extra depth. As it's a dark plum tone, this is suitable for everyday and wearing to work as I find it gives my lashes a subtle plum hue.

The Rimmel London Kate Moss Idol Eyes Shadow Crayon (£4.49) is a waterproof eyeshadow stick. The formula is light and gel like. It glides onto the skin effortlessly and after a few moments sets without any smudging, smearing, creasing or flaking, something which is really great in this humid weather. I'm a huge fan of eyeshadow sticks as they are so easy to apply and handy to carry with you. The Rose Gold shade is my favourite in the collection as I was after something versatile which I can wear everyday. I find it's more of a coppery tone than gold and would really flatter blue and brown eyes.

Have you tried the Rimmel Idol Eyes Kate Moss Collection?

Jx

Share:

1 comment

  1. I agree with you the Rose Gold is a gorgeous color, quite different from everything else :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig