Wednesday 30 July 2014

Review: Origins Ginger Souffle Whipped Body Cream


I love all things Gingery and the Origins Ginger Souffle body cream is one of my favourite things at the moment. It smells absolutely delicious and leaves my skin feeling moisturised, pampered and refreshed! I love it!!

I put this on after my morning shower as a bit of a treat. The Ginger Souffle contains Olive Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Rice Bran Oil and Apricot Kernel Oil which leaves skin with a rich and deeply moisturised finished without being oily or greasy. Since using this, my skin feels incredibly soft and never dry all day long.

Ginger Souffle smells like Gingery Lemonade and makes me feel both invigorated and relaxed. The citrusy scent of Lemon, Lime and Bergamot is soothing and really does help lift my mood. I often find myself reaching for this on a Monday morning when I need an extra push to wake up and a sense of calm. 


While I know spending £26 on a body moisturiser may seem a bit excessive to some, this really is the best moisturiser I have tried both in terms of how nourished my skin is left and the incredible unique smell. It is so easily absorbed which makes a little really go a long way.

Origins Ginger Souffle is available at all Origins counters and online.

Jx
Share:

1 comment

  1. I love the texture of this - it's so light and fluffy on the skin :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig