Wednesday 18 June 2014

Flowers & Outfit of The Day

On Sunday I decided to cheer myself up and treat myself to some of my favourite flowers. So I headed down to Columbia Road Flower Market with my good friend and photographer Gerrod and I tried my hardest not to spend all my money by buying everything in sight! The pictures came out really well so I thought I would do a bit of an outfit of the day post too.


 

                 



Jacket: New Look (no longer in stock but similar here)
Dress: H&M
Shoes: Primark
Bag: Newlook


Share:

1 comment

  1. Lovely post!
    I've just followed you on bloglovin, would love if you could check out my blog and return the favour!
    Love, xxxx

    stylelikehers

    ReplyDelete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig