Sunday 11 May 2014

Mini Kiko Haul

Very recently I found myself needing to quickly take shelter from the rain while on Regent Street in London, so I ducked into the flagship Kiko store and what a little treasure trove of a rain shelter it turned out to be! Of course, loving all things beauty I didn't leave the Kiko store empty handed, but I was pretty good and picked up just three amazing things!


I discovered Kiko in Italy a few years back and have been a fan ever since so I was really excited when the flagship store opened on Regent Street.

I really love the products I came away with. I picked up the Velvet Touch Creamy Stick Blush (£7.90), the Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick (£6.90) and a gorgeous Kiko nail lacquer in shade 361 - Raspberry Pink (£3.90 now on special offer at £2.50)


The Raspberry Pink nail polish is very pretty and perfect for Summer. I'm really pleased with the quality of the nail polish, it doesn't chip easily at all. The colour is really stunning and I think it's a good dupe for Essie Watermelon.

In the photo below I'm wearing the Velvet Touch Creamy Stick Blush. I always like quite a light, natural looking blush effect so I haven't layered it on too heavy here. I think with the creamy stick blush, it's best to layer it over a blush such as the MAC Stereo Rose or a coral toned blush as this shade of the Kiko creamy stick blush would end up looking a bit too shimmery if layered too heavily on it's own.

I'm also wearing the Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick blended in, over the whole eyelid for a lovely and easy taupe look.

                                                                              Photo by Gerrod Charles

I'm really loving stick make up products at the moment. So handy and simple to just pop into your make up bag for when you're on the go.

Have you tried the Kiko makeup range?
What are your favourites?

Jx
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig