Thursday 22 May 2014

M&Co Perfect Holiday Capsule Wardrobe

I'm so excited that Summer is almost here so when M&Co asked me to take part in their Blogger Challenge to pick a capsule holiday wardrobe for under £100, I couldn't have been more excited and happily accepted!

For me Summer is all about being outside in the sunshine, enjoying the long days and having fun wearing bright, fun colours! I'm really loving and inspired by the trend for smouldering silhouettes, bold prints and colours at the moment and with that in mind it was easy to pick my favourites for a Summer holiday wardrobe from M&Co.


Aztec Clutch - £22 - This bag was the first thing to catch my eye and I absolutely love it! The colours and pattern are gorgeous, making it the perfect holiday statement clutch bag.

Sleeveless Jumpsuit - £39 - I love the silhouette of this midnight navy jumpsuit. It's a very stylish alternative to a dress, perfect for the day with casual sandals and can easily be glammed up for a gorgeous evening look by combining it with some killer heels and the Navy Teardrop Earrings - £8

Retro polka dot bikini - £16 top & £14 bottom - This retro style bikini is so cute!! The colour is stunning and would go perfectly with a sun kissed tan. I think the style of the bikini combined with the polka dots is beautiful, very Hollywood glam!

So those are my favourite M&Co holiday capsule wardrobe picks, all stunning pieces at a total of £99!

Do you like my holiday capsule wardrobe?
What are your favourite pieces from the M&Co Holiday Shop Collection?

Jx
Share:

3 comments

  1. Love the jumpsuit!!!
    http://konasdiary.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I love it too, such a lovely piece x

      Delete
  2. Great swimsuit... I love the 50's look- it's so flattering.

    ReplyDelete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig