Sunday 4 May 2014

First thoughts: Origins GinZing Refreshing Scrub Cleanser


While having a browse in Selfridges on Friday, I came across the new and exclusive Origins GinZing 2 in 1 Refreshing Scrub Cleanser. I was very excited about this as I absolutely love the GinZing facial moisturiser, which I recommend to everyone (you can read my review of it here).  

The GinZing scrub cleanser is fortified with radiance-boosting Panax Ginseng and Caffeine.  Origins states that Jojoba and Carnauba Wax gently exfoliate to help unclog pores & leave skin looking smoother, brighter, feeling perfectly refreshed and squeaky clean.  The GinZing cleansing scrub has an amazing uplifting 100% natural essential oil blend of Grapefruit, Lemon and Spearmint, so smells absolutely gorgeous! 

To apply just gently massage a small amount into wet skin in circular motions. If you want to increase exfoliation, you can leave it on the skin for 1 minute without scrubbing, avoiding the eye area & rinsing thoroughly.  The scrub is gentle enough for daily use. 

I have only used the scrub twice so far & I'm really pleased. It removes make up really well including eye make up and smells so lovely. It left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. When using it in the morning it left me and my skin feeling awake for the rest of the day!  

The GinZing scrub costs £18.50 and was launched exclusively in store in Selfridges on Thursday. It's also available on the Origins website and will be rolled out to all Origins stockists over the coming weeks.

Have you tried the GinZing Refreshing Scrub?
What did you think?

Jx
Share:

2 comments

  1. definitely want to try this! I love origins

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Origins too and really loving this cleanser. x

      Delete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig