Wednesday 19 March 2014

Review: MAC Stereo Rose Mineralize Blush

The Stereo Rose Minerlize Blush from MAC has become a cult product, with bloggers raving about it & unsurprisingly Stereo Rose has sold out over & over. MAC have now released it again as part of their current Fantasy of Flowers collection. 


I have to admit when I read about this blush & saw the colour swatches, I fell in love with the metallic gold-coral blush as soon as I saw it online. I'm a huge fan of the MAC Minerlize powders as I think they have a great colour payoff & given the ample size of the powders (£22 for 10g), they last absolutely ages, so I was very keen indeed to nab myself the Stereo Rose powder as I hurried along to MAC in Covent Garden. Unfortunately there wasn't a tester to swatch on skin but they had it in stock and the powder looked amazing in it's packaging & I was very pleased!!

                                                                                                                                                         *Photo by Gerrod Charles
From the picture, you'll see that while for some Stereo Rose gives a very striking deep coral blush, on my Asian skin tone the effect is quite subtle & it gives a more highlighted look. I was a little disappointed as I was hoping for more but I still love the powder & the look achieved & I think it'll be great for Summer.  I've been layering it over my Luminous Flush Hourglass Ambient blush & I'm really liking the result! I would recommend Stereo Rose as it's such a pretty blush.....make sure you grab one before it sells out again! 

Have you tried the MAC Stereo Rose Minerlize blush? 
What did you think?

Jx
Share:

2 comments

  1. I was SO close to picking this up, but for some reason decided against it! It looks gorgeous on you!

    www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lovely! It is a really gorgeous blush! xx

      Delete

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig