Sunday 16 February 2014

5 Lovely Little Things

1. Handmade Swarovski Pearl and Crystal necklace

Some of you may have seen this necklace featured in my Monochrome Lookbook post. I'm really excited about this necklace as it's the first piece of jewellery I've made in a very long time and I was really pleased with how it's come out. I've received some lovely comments on it which really made me happy and has inspired me to get working on my next jewellery design. 

2. Origins gifts
I had a little bit of a pamper this weekend with a facial and makeover at the Origins counter at John Lewis...bliss! I purchased some Origins products which had been on my wish list for a while (I'll be featuring them on the blog soon) and I ended up getting all these items for free, mostly through the Origins loyalty card! I was so excited, as the Planscription serum is full size and costs £48 alone!! I'll let you know how I get on with these soon.

3. Peter Pilotto for Target at net-a-porter.com
So I'm sure many of you will know all about the Perter Pilotto range for Target which was also available in the UK through net-a-porter.com. The range went on sale on 9 Feb and I was really lucky enough to be able to get my hands on a dress and a top I'd been lusting after from the range! So exciting, especially as it was my first ever net-a-porter.com order and my delivery arrived within two days! There will be a feature on my Peter Pilotto items very soon.

3. February Birchbox
I was so excited to receive my Birchbox this week and this month's box is all about style as it's London Fashion Week. I was really pleased with the content of mine and the style inspiration. There will be a review post up this week.

5. Jar of sweets
This week I haven't been too well with my diabetes as my bloodsugars have kept dropping (this part is most definitely not a lovely thing) so my Mum came up with the idea of a sweet jar for my bedside and gave me this cute little jar which really cheered me up!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Just Lovely Little Things | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig